Stéphane Bellec has been a member of Borowsky & de Baecque since 2008.
He has over ten years of experience in trademarks, registered design and domain names and is in charge of all issues from searching of priorities and filings to the exploitation and the protection of the rights (supervision, opposition proceedings, customs, …).
- Hachette Filipacchi Presse (in charge of trademarks)
- Bull (in charge of trademarks)
- Sanofi Beauté (trademarks counsel)
- Paris II, DESS in Industrial property
- Paris II, Master in business and tax law
- Member of the association of trademark and model law practioner (APRAM)
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA)